Dogs in Action
I am lucky to have four very agile Border Collies who love to be photographed!
Several key points to bear in mind when photographing dogs...
- Get down to Dog level.. crouch down
- Watch your shutterspeed at least 1/500
- Use ISO to help maintain shutterspeed
- Control DOF with aperture
- Good sunny day but watch the angle of the light
All of the images were taken with the Canon 6D, some with the 100mm macro lens as it has a very fast maximum aperture of f2.8, and some with the Canon EF24-105mm.
The image jumping over the tree was taken with an ISO of 6400 because of the poor light in the forest!